Friday, April 19, 2013

"Teacher"

 

Today, It was My English Language’s Exam . In the creative writing section, we were given choices to either write a story, A persuasive essay, argumentative essay, or a one word essay on “Teachers”.. Let me be honest, I had no idea about others but I chose to write on teachers but I am sure very few people tend to think in the way I do….
 
In my opening paragraph I wrote the common perception of the people  towards teachers.. whenever the hear the word teachers, the very first thing that comes into their minds is a physical character  which could be a school teacher, mother, father, sister or any elderly person in the family
 
In the second paragraph I wrote the teachings of the teachers. For instance a mother is said to be the first institution in a child’s life. A school teacher teaches us with literal knowledge etc.  and makes a child worthy enough to compete in the world,  other teachers might teach you manners etc. but do ever stop by and realize that we are underestimating the greatest teacher in our lives who is with us since the very second of our birth till the very second of our death, “TIME”.
 
Indeed time is the greatest, honest and sincerest teacher we have… We tend to make mistakes and we realize those mistakes only when time brings forth the consequences and compels us to bear the consequences. It is one priceless teacher who offers free of cost honest teachings which are not offered by any other institution and therefore we should catch hold of it and take advantage of every other lesson it brings forth for us.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will elaborate further on request ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment