Thursday, December 27, 2012

I should start BLOGGING ACTUALLY!

Hey everybody, well I was just lying on my bed this afternoon and realized that although I do blog, I don't really BLOG ... so there you go, I have decided to blog everything about my life, for instance events I visit, people I meet, problems I face, solutions I find and work I do and yeah will especially take pictures to show u all the events i visit and the people i meet....
Well since i missed a lot to tell you, lemme just start it from Microsoft wowzapp 2012.
This was a Hackathon held in Karachi at UIT (Usman Institute of Technology ) where programmers were supposed to develop windows 8 application(s) .... whoa it was an amazing experience, I was volunteering there although did not work much but observed people and played chess with Anas Kidwai,
 Project Manager at Microsoft and yes how can i forget, I made really very good and awesome friends,
Jibran Elahi, Ozair belal who are Microsoft Student partners  (MSP) and Sana Kainat.
Altogether it was a really good experience although i repent for not submitting an application of my own :( but its never too late...
Then my exams started, and i was busy with them. On the last day of my exam, I was invited to the Microsoft community meetup at ARENA where TAHIR MASOOD, DPE at Microsoft conducted the first session telling us about how Microsoft has worked and will work in the future. Then it was further taken over by MR Zia Ullah khan who is an MVP; he told us about the strength  and scope of Windows 8 development and it was quite informative and comic indeed as he is used to cracking jokes in between to make the session interesting and interactive. Later MR Asad Ullah Chaudhry joined us, who is my teacher and then of course :P "Refreshment".
Later we all got coupons to play any one game at Arena, Me and my friends decided to go for bowling although I was not successful at doing it even once and had to pass my turn to someone else :D ..
Then we all had to say goodbye to each other heading towards another good day :)

Well telling you more, I was invited at my Old show, DUM DUM DEE DEE as a guest as they were celebrating the 75th episode and obviously how can they ever celebrate it without me and my sister ANIQA ADIL, hosts of 52 episodes, it was fun, KHALED ANUM and i sung together and recalled the old memories of the show..... 

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats true Talha, i love blogging but, i love two many things at the same time, for say if i have 24 hours a day, i love 24 things, and for each i can let go 1 hour, so there is a decline in the list :D i hope u get it

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D some times it is hard to get you... don't try very hard ... just be what you are :) nobody can have the originality that you have :) In case you don't get my reply... make sure you read it again and again... you'll get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Dude wateva your name is.... No one cares wat everyone cares is the pronounce format tats it!!!!
      Now it's not her fault if she said Talha instead of Talha BROH!!

      Delete
    3. And Btw Umema I wanted to ask you something about your Workshop...
      I suggest using Google+ or Facebook to ask.... So pls.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. No it wasn't her fault.... And I wasn't fighting I was Juz making you understand BROH!!!!

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. So then wat yuh mean by "it was" "I don't need my answers

      Delete
    9. @tallha..... my friend, talha, tallha or what so ever ... I am talking to you, so it was something obvious... but still if you are so particular about it... I'll try...
      secondly... it is my blog and i would appreciate if you all Do not write or talk irrelevant :) apat from that, i am a poet too but there is a difference between a poet and a pragmatic person... poetry is about being in some other world.. but at times you need to drag yourself back in the reality.... as far as the fire issue we discussed,,,, you took the whole article in a poetic manner which was not my goal.. try to see it with a different paradigm :)

      @Daneyal ... you may but i just wonder what it is that you do not want to discuss it here http://www.facebook.com/umema.adilsiddiqui

      Delete
    10. And I have sent the request already so I'm waiting for it to ACCEPT..

      Delete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    12. Umema why aren't you replying Mr on Facebook I am telling annoyed >.<

      Delete
    13. Umema why aren't you replying on Facebook I am really annoyed..

      Delete
  4. Dude don't be rude are yuh realli starting to BLOG!!!!! Think abt it once more... It's a tough opportunity to BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is... a very tough one indeed ... tryng to...

      Delete
    2. Because I also own a blog it is not like regular diary type but it would s for some me of my racing team members or in other words a clan and I can't get to it regularly so yea

      Delete
  5. HOLA UMEMA ADIL MAIL US WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER FREE SUPPORT ! MOCW logsneptune @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete