Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Let go good for nothing for the best.




At each and every stage of our lives, we are compelled to Choose between right and wrong and which ever path we choose, leads us towards another road acquiring choices. This is perpetual till we die.
A couple of weeks back, I was enjoying bonfire with my family, my aunt has a one year old baby; all were busy in singing and talking while I was sitting and observing the baby....
The baby seemed quit attracted towards the fire because of the blaze and  light it had.... well obviously what do u expect from a one kid other than trying to hold the fire in his hand and put it in his mouth. Well obviously the baby did not know how harmful and destructive the fire could be.
It can turn everything into ashes till wherever is its approach. So bringing this into our own lives,
every now and then we have to experience such a fire. We are kids, we don't know how destructive and killing it can be but we need to visualize our goals and our destination and evaluate if that particular fire will be able to light your candle or burn your hand while lighting the candle as I had discussed this point in my previous blog post .
If you are able to identify extremely valuable unprocessed diamond or a simple invaluable rock, you make most of your ability.This is I guess the biggest mistake we make in our lives, we usually advance towards the fire and hold back from opportunities because we are unable to analyse and identify. Therefore when it comes to drawing a conclusion out of the matter discussed above, we should serve some of our prestigious time in seeing whether the thing we are advancing towards is valuable for us.
For instances u may be able to evaluate on the basis of these questions which i usually ask myself NOW, Previously i was one of many who used to make the same
mistake of not identifying and making use of opportunities.
Questions:
1) Is it helping me in any area of my life?
2) If yes, then how?
3) are the advantages more than the disadvantages?
4)  will it give me a long term benefit?
5) Will it give me an output?
6) Is it going to have any bad mark on my personality?
and so on but make sure you ask questions, if you do, you will be able to make most of your time and save it from wasting if you would have been able to identify its draw bags and this activity will help you in evaluating your standing, present and future.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said that, I said like kids, i would like you to read the article once again with an open, clear mind so that you be able to understand the hidden meanings in each and every paragraph... if you still feel you cant find any, then maybe i am not reaching your mindset well. anyways :) I'll try to make it explanatory next time because I've kept it short and maybe this is one reason why you think there is a decline in the standard of writing.. well its the same me... :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Talha, I appreciate your understanding and the passion that you have got... well :) as far as you talked about the road... I am writing these articles to just push you a little and make you realize and not show you the road.. My articles are meant to polish your thinking and to motivate you to find the best. You need to find your goals and the road yourself and no one ever can do it other than you yourself because actions speak louder than words... so even though you read my articles, I don't think I am successful enough until and unless you act upon them... :)
      And as far as my article is concerned, Alright I'll try to come you with something extra ordinary... just tell me what you want to read about.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/Omaima.Adil.Official

    ReplyDelete