Friday, April 19, 2013

Application Review of the day ;)


For all those who are using windows 8 and are fond of sketching but a little tired of the old methods to do so should really try out “Inspiration” for it is really good.
Of course it does not give you as good result as the old methods but for those who are not good at shading will find it very fascinating. I used this app myself and I really enjoy using it.
But like any other application you might find a few flaws init.. for instance it does not have much options. If you want to draw a straight line or any other shape, you have to make it with your finger, app, does not give you such an option.

Similarly, the shade might drop at places where you don’t want it to be. But the other options are really good.Give it a try J
I have sketched a few using this app. have a look



 

5 comments:

  1. umaima i want to contact you...my email lovemardan10@gmail.com and my cntact number is 03126992229
    mujy it ka boht shok hae lakin ghareebi ki waja se nahi kr skta so you can teach me umema plz ek ghareeb ki zindagi ka mustaqbil ap k hath me hae

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an irony. Someone who can't use his actual name while talking asks the future Microsoft owner to teach him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also like this
    http://bangashtemplates.blogspot.com/2014/12/magtop-premium-blogger-template.html

    ReplyDelete