Friday, July 15, 2011

FIVE SHORT CHAPTERS


(one)

I walk down the street

there is a deep hole in the sidewalk

I fall in

I am lost..... I am helpless

It isn't my fault

It takes Forever to find a way out.

(two)

I walk down the same street

there is a deep hole in the sidewalk

I pretend I don't see it

I fall in again

I can't Believe I am in the same place.

But, it isn't my fault

It still takes a long time to get out.

(three)

I walk down the same street

There is a deep hole in the sidewalk

I see it is there

I still fall in. it's a habit

My eyes are open.

I know where I am.

It is my fault. I get out immediately.

(four)

I walk down the same street.

There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.

I walk around it.

(five)

I walk down another street

2 comments:

  1. Aslam-O-Alikum!
    May be i am so late in wishing to you upon your suspicious success. But hoping that u will be accept it by appreciating me on my attempts in order to made a network of websites. And entrance of network is http://itconsultation.net
    I desire to keep carry correspondence in future regarding knowledge sharing vision. according to said statement my email address is info@itconsultation.net
    Finally I have a great hope in myself that you will be reply on my email address and here also with your best convenient.

    Shahid Rasool Jalally
    admin of iTConsultation Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam o Alaikum
    Umema adil died in car accident 2 days ago
    She is no more with us I m her cousin Sister

    ReplyDelete